"The voice of the School of Computing student body."
- Executive Board
The vision of the Computing Student Advisory Board (C-SAB) is primarily to foster a healthy and productive dialog between the students and faculty of the School of Computing, in order to create the best learning environment possible. The secondary objective of C-SAB is to provide opportunities that positively affect both UNL and the surrounding community.
C-SAB is comprised of three committees:
- Event Planning
- Student Relations
- Vice Presidential
The Executive Board for the Fall 2021 to Spring 2022 semester is as follows:
- Alexis Linhardt – President
- Tommy Braccia – Vice President
- Isaac Baysinger – Secretary
- Anna Kruse – Treasurer
- Danny Tran – Events Planning Head
- Ryan Orth – Student Relations Head